We hear a lot about Tattoo Regret and the rising popularity of Tattoo Removal, but it’s hard to find any numbers on what’s really occurring. In the last 8 years, the number of people searching for Tattoo Removal has increased by approximately 140%
“In the last 8 years, the number of Australian’s searching for Tattoo Removal has increased by approximately 140%”
And while there are dips and troughs from month to month, the over-riding trend is obvious. More people are searching for Tattoo Removal than ever before, as the graph below shows:
A summary of the findings uncovered are:
- Interest in Tattoo Removal has increased by approximately 140% from 2007 to 2015
- Interest in Tattoo Removal peaked in January 2014 and has remained fairly steady since then
- Queenslanders are the most interested in Tattoo Removal, followed by NSW and Western Australia.
- Canberrian’s are the least interested in tattoo removal, searching for it around half as often as the typical Queenslander
- Australians performed just under 20,000 searches on Tattoo Removal in June 2015, a 14% increase on the same time last year
So if you find yourself thinking about doing something about an unwanted Tattoo you’re not alone – more and more Australians are thinking about Tattoo Removal as well.